CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

New Things

Everyday is new these days. What I mean is Peter does something new everyday. Today he got his first tooth. And he crawled (forward)! He has been rolling, crawling backward and army crawling forward for a while now. It is such an amazing awesome time for me. I love watching him discover new things and figure out he can do new things. He is also trying to pull himself up already. So many changes I can hardly keep up. My favorite times though are when he cuddles with me, which only happens when he is tired. Today Brian and I were walking through the park and Peter started singing (also a first). He was singing maamaaamamadadadddaaaataataa. And sticking his little hand out the stroller. It was so cute.

1 comments:

melissa said...

His singing must be the cutest thing in the world. I can't wait to see this little guy and all his new tricks when I'm there. Just one more month to go...

Love you :)