CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Asian Babies

When I was pregnant I was soooooo excited to see how Peter was going to look. Being that he is half Asian and half Caucasian, be could have so many different looks about him. Then when he was first born he looked really Asian. He actually looked a lot like his grandpa Gordon. Over the past few months his looks have changed so much. It is really neat to watch his progression. I love that he has Asian eyes. I think that Asian eyes are extremely beautiful. I went through an entire phase when I was young, of desperately wanting and wishing I was Asian so I could have beautiful eyes and long black hair. I never would have expected to marry an Asian man and then be blessed with beautiful Asian children. OK, I know... I only have one, but I like to think of the possibility of having more.... Sometimes I think I'd like to have 5 or 6 children just to see how they would all turn out. I would love to have a little girl who has black hair and blue eyes or one that has curly blond hair and a really Asian face. A world of possibilities..... it's fun to think about.

Newborn

5 months

9 months

0 comments: